Managing Cyber Insurance Accumulation Risk
To prudently increase capacity for cyber coverage, insurers need to understand accumulation and correlations. Assessing PML is a key determinate for setting risk appetite and understanding the potential scope of cyber catastrophes.
That’s why we created the Cyber Accumulation Management System in collaboration with the Centre for Risk Studies at the University of Cambridge. The system includes new software and a framework for cyber exposure reporting, plus a suite of cyber catastrophe scenarios for loss modeling. You can learn more in a 65-page report that outlines:
- The changing cost landscape
- Five cyber-loss processes
- Frequency-severity distributions of loss
- Portfolio-specific loss estimation
- Safely expanding capacity
- Download the report today to see a framework for organizing and structuring your data and stress testing your portfolio against a range of cyber-loss methods.
- If you have any questions, or want to discuss how we can help manage your unique cyber risk, please email us at